Saturday, May 25, 2013

New Shoes

I recently found a cool pair of shoes at old navy marked down to just $1.99. Sadly they were to small for Ash but for that price I had to get them anyway. Turns out they were the perfect size for Cam but I still wanted something similar for my kiddo.

_DSC0122

I bought another pair of shoes from Target and used a Pentel Gel Roller to doodled all over them.

_DSC0375

I’m thinking about coloring them in with my Inktense pencils but that might be over doing it. I might just save that for the next pair.

Ruth

3 comments:

  1. Firmamız uzun süredir şehir içi ve şehirler arası olarak evden eve nakliyat sektöründe yer almaktadır. Bu süreç işlerimize tecrübe anlamında büyük katkılar sağlamaktadır. iyi bir işçilik ile eşyalarını en iyi şekilde taşımak isteyen müşterilerimiz bizleri tercih etmektedir. Bizi bilenler bizlerden ayrılmamaktadır. En iyi evden eve nakliyat hizmeti için bizi tercih edebilirsiniz.
    Gebze evden eve nakliyat
    Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
    Kurtköy evden eve nakliyat
    Güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
    Esenyalı evden eve nakliyat
    Çayırova evden eve nakliyat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For Sharing A lot of important and useful blog, i have been already bookmarked your blog and come to read it on daily basic if I can get the spouse to concur, yours is so a lot prettier. Much thanks to you for sharing!

    www.norton.com/setup
    norton.com/setup
    office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete