Sunday, June 19, 2011

D A D D Y spells fun!

As Ruth mentioned, we really did have fun with the our special Father’s Day gifts. Our kids are still a bit too young to do the work on these type of projects but I LOVED that they got to participate in their own way on picture taking day! Asher and Cam had a blast toting around the letters and Cam’s favorite pose is to stick out his tongue through the letter D. (It’s my fave too)
Here’s my take on it:
IMGP2134
I used a cheap canvas from Joann’s, painted the background. I also cut some letters out on my Cricut to commemorate the occasion and used Mod Podge to glue everything on and seal it in.

IMGP2140
I love it and think it turned out great. Cam’s daddy gets to see it tonite after work, so hopefully he’ll love the finished product too!

IMGP0512
Happy Father’s Day to all you awesome dad’s out there and to my hubby, B, who keeps me sane and loves our dorky kid as much as I do!

signature

1 comment: