Thursday, August 19, 2010

Custom Ipod Case

Since the hubby and I are preparing for our annual camping trip in the Rocky Mountains, I haven’t been doing a lot of crafting in the past couple weeks. However, he’s been asking for a carry case for his Ipods and charging cord for awhile now…this was a perfect opportunity to get it done. Whadya think?

IMGP9117

IMGP9118

The case holds one large and one small Ipod as well as the charging cord. The flap keeps them from sliding out the top, when closed. I had all the materials laying around. The outside is black faux leather, the pocket is duck cloth and the lining and flap are cotton. I bound all the edges with bias tape. Simple, cheap and he loves it!

See you in 2 weeks! Colorado, here we come!!

signature

2 comments:

  1. That looks great, it would be a great idea for a Christmas present. I might try and make one for my dad! Have a nice holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete